This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Did you have your first baby in your 40s (having tried for years or having suffered a miscarriage in the past)?

(2 Posts)
MEDIA: Mum29 Tue 17-Sep-13 20:51:39

Hi All,
I’m working on a feature for a top women’s magazine! For this one, we can plug small businesses, relevant projects or experts, if you wanted us to. Do let me know asap if any of the following sound like you!

Did you have your first baby in your 40s, after years of trying or having suffered miscarriages in the past? Whether you conceived through IVF or naturally, we'd love to hear from you. Please note: I’m looking for someone who has one child, who is 18 months-ish or younger.

Did you find love second-time round? I would love to speak to a couple who married in their fifties, having both been previously divorced (rather than widowed). The focus is on your happy relationship now, rather than the past.

Did you break up with your husband in your 40s or 50s, but then got back together again after realising you missed each other?

Please do email me asap on emmaelms@fastmail.fm if any of these sound like you. I would just need a phone interview and there will be a quick photoshoot in London on Wednesday 25th September (at a time to suit you with travel expenses paid). Both you and partner/husband would need to come along to the photoshoot, but it will be super quick and fun, with a professional hair and make-up artist.

Many thanks! Emma

ExitPursuedByADragon Tue 17-Sep-13 21:52:39

What is a top women's magazine?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now