This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Looking for a London based family that already have Virgin Media to test new equipment. INCENTIVES OFFERED

(3 Posts)
MEDIA: Alice Brooks Wed 28-Aug-13 11:15:30

TODAY ONLY - THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF LOOKING FOR A FAMILY, DEADLINE IS TODAY SO JUST DROP ME A QUICK EMAIL NOW AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK

Virgin Media are looking for a family to take part in HALF a day of filming on Saturday August 31st. THIS SATURDAY! There are incentives for the family, it is paid (small fee) plus technology incentive...

We are looking for a family in London who use Virgin Media broadband and rely on being connected for their everyday lives. The film will only be used for internal training purposes within Virgin Media.

Please message me if you know of any family that might be up for doing this for a few hours. Just a normal, lovely family, to be filmed by a very lovely director!

CONTACT EMAIL: alice@taylormademedia.tv

gazzalw Mon 02-Sep-13 13:21:48

GRRR - we would have done it too!

Nerfmother Sun 01-Sep-13 23:30:52

Oh I would have done this! I do everything online!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now