This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Confidence for Kids - Free EBook

(1 Post)
MEDIA: judybart Fri 23-Aug-13 09:02:25

I am setting up a FREE coupon code for you to download my new EBook on Confidence For Kids, email me on judy@nlpkids.com and I'll send it to you. All I ask is for you to post a review for me if you find it helpful. It covers all the ways you can be instrumental in boosting your child's confidence at this crucial time as they prepare for the next stage in their lives. This might be starting school, moving schools, starting secondary school, sixth form or even university.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now