This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

New children's parties; survey

(15 Posts)
practiceshef Thu 22-Aug-13 18:55:00

Hi all,
I am new to this mumsnet malarky and was wondering if you could help me with my research into kids recording parties. I'm thinking of setting them up but need some help, which would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone with a few minutes, please fill out our Surveymonkey.Thankyou!
ow.ly/oaPqF

Tee2072 Thu 22-Aug-13 18:56:53

As you are new you probably don't know that you have to pay HQ to do a survey like this.

Done smile

practiceshef Thu 22-Aug-13 19:22:42

Hi Tee2072 no I didn't know! Oh well, I suppose I'll have to face the punishments (whatever that may be!)

BeerTricksPotter, thanks for filling it in! I forgot to mention, it's all anonymous, so don't worry!

I believe they come round and cut the plug off your computer, practiceshef wink

Tee2072 Thu 22-Aug-13 19:31:14

Nah. They'll just delete it and tell you how to go about paying for using MN for market research.

practiceshef Thu 22-Aug-13 19:36:58

I'll let you know if they cut me o

wonkylegs Thu 22-Aug-13 19:37:31

What's a 'recording party?'

grin

WowOoo Thu 22-Aug-13 19:39:12

grin..hope you're still there..
Done.

practiceshef Thu 22-Aug-13 19:49:56

wonkylegs, I'll answer quick before mumsnet 'send in the heavies'

We've done some trial runs already, we've got a full recording studio, we will be providing a recording experience, where kids can come and sing and record to their favourite songs.

They design the cd covers, have some food as well as other bits and bobs.

Hope that helps (a bit) I don't want to write too much, because I'm happy that you're all helping me by filling out the survey, so don't want to spam it up too much.

I will be posting in future to let you know the website and full details when it's done. Thanks again!

shock

That will be Advertising and there is a Fee for that too. grin

Good luck with your venture, anyway. It sounds good.

lljkk Thu 22-Aug-13 20:01:08

Karaoke for kids? With own CD at end of it (meh to that, but some would love it).

practiceshef Thu 22-Aug-13 20:03:44

Hopefully kids will love it lljkk, the ones so far have!

BeerTricks, I'm going to have to sell my car to pay the mumsnet bail money soon!

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 23-Aug-13 10:27:35

Hi practiceshef,

We have moved this to our media and non-member request section, there is normally a fee for this as others have said.

Please do bear that in mind when posting in the future.

<sends round the bailiffs> wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now