This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Maternity leave - BBC Asian Network seeking mum to speak to TODAY

(1 Post)
MEDIA: GURVINDER Thu 08-Aug-13 08:37:14

I work for BBC Asian Network and I'm looking to speak to an Asian Mum who works in London who has had to go back to work quicker than she would have liked because of pressure from her employer? Or felt it was harder to climb the ladder after having a baby?

It would be great to speak to someone this morning. We can have a chat over the phone. Please drop me an email - gurvinder.gill@bbc.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now