This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

A children's book about Lumbar Punctures and Bone marrow aspirations

(2 Posts)
NishaT03 Wed 24-Jul-13 22:39:00

Hello,
I was hoping for a little advice from all you lovely parents out there. I am writing a non-profit children?s book for medical education of children, my story will be about Lumbar punctures and Bone marrow aspirations. I was hoping that some of you could share what you?re children?s main questions and concerns have been before these procedures, and whether you have felt your child was prepared enough? I know it?s quite a stressful time for both you and your child and I am hoping my book could play a part in easing these fears by clear information giving. Any help would be wonderful.
I hope I have put this in the right thread, I am very sorry if I haven?t.
Thank you
Nishy

JulieMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 25-Jul-13 13:59:08

Hi,

Just to let you know that we're moving this.

MNHQ

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now