This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Help with thesis

(4 Posts)
Niamhruane Thu 18-Jul-13 12:14:00

Hello fellow Mums!

I am currently working on my thesis for my Masters degree (Final stretch, woohoo!) The topic is online grocery shopping. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but it would be really great if I could get in contact with some mums who have done some online grocery shopping to have a short Skype interview (20-40mins) . There will of course be some compensation in the form of a gift voucher (£10) for your favourite online shop.
It would be really fantastic if some of you could have some pity on a poor student mum trying to finish her masters grin

sparker123 Sat 03-Aug-13 19:40:32

i'd be happy to help

Optimist1 Wed 07-Aug-13 15:36:25

Yes, could do this for you.

ZombiesAteMyBigToe Wed 07-Aug-13 23:24:56

I can help if you still need people

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now