This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Help with my dissertation

(8 Posts)
nickeatscats Sun 14-Jul-13 20:10:48

Hi,

I'm sure many of you have children at uni like me who are desperately trying to collect information for their dissertations over the summer (it's really hard!). I'm doing my dissertation on the hot drinks market in the UK.

I'd be really grateful if anyone could fill in this quick, anonymous survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/hotdrinksurvey

My name's Nick and I study Marketing at Lancaster. The survey shouldn't take 5 minutes and it would really help me out.

Thanks smile

SweepTheHalls Sun 14-Jul-13 20:23:24

Make it a clickable link and I might!

lougle Sun 14-Jul-13 20:25:44

Nick, you have to pay a fee to ask members to complete surveys. I've reported your post so that MNHQ can point you in the right direction smile

WhistlingNun Sun 14-Jul-13 20:28:37

Nick, i tried completing it but got incredibly bored - sorry! I quit halfway through. It seemed to all be about Typhoo. Is your dissertation on Typhoo?

You've posted this thread on quite a few sub-fourms on here, not sure if that's allowed as it might be viewed as SPAM

lougle Sun 14-Jul-13 20:35:58

I agree. This doesn't seem to be about the hot drinks market, it's about Typhoo.

nickeatscats Mon 15-Jul-13 12:14:06

Typhoo was the first packaged, branded tea - that's why it's important to my dissertation (I'm doing a brand audit on Typhoo as part of it).

I promise I don't work for them smile

Thanks to everyone who has done this survey.

nickeatscats Mon 15-Jul-13 12:15:20
lougle Mon 15-Jul-13 20:34:15

Poor Typhoo, they're so far off my 'tea radar' - just shows that being first doesn't mean being best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now