This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Japanese TV Channel is looking for a mum connection with Royal baby!

(1 Post)
MEDIA: yoko4peace Wed 10-Jul-13 15:28:41

Hello,

I am working for a Japanese TV Channel - Nippon Television who are planning to produce a new story on the arrival of Royal Baby.

We are looking for a mum who delivered the baby at the Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital in London for asking the experience there. I am wondering if you could be available for a brief interview.

Our Japanese TV Crew (very small crew, not like BBC) is in the UK till Sunday 14th July 2013 therefore I'd be most grateful if you could contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your help and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yoko Oshima
Programme Reseracher
Nippon Television
Cont: 0787 5202 540

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now