This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

London Mums & Dads - please complete a 5 minute survey and be entered into a prize draw to win £100 of John Lewis vouchers

(7 Posts)
MEDIA: Hugo Tue 11-Jun-13 23:15:41

Dear Mums & Dads,

My team and I would like to understand parents' needs for different forms of child care, whether that be babysitting, permanent part-time care or full-time care. We would hugely appreciate 5 minutes of your time to help us understand the market better and therefore provide the best service possible to parents. All respondents are eligible for entrance into a prize draw to win £100 of John Lewis vouchers so please enter your email address at the end of the survey if you'd like to be considered.

See below for the survey link. Please only participate if you have at least one child between the ages of 0-15 and you live in London.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/_child_care_survey

Rest assured that all information will be used in the strictest confidence and is for internal use only.

Many thanks in advance for your input.

Kind regards,
Hugo

HannahHuckle Mon 24-Jun-13 16:50:16

Sure Hugo. An appealing idea given how busy my husband and I seem to be!

Good luck with it all.

Hannah

marymiller Sun 23-Jun-13 14:48:47

Happy to help. Flexibility of the service you offer would be a key issue for me. Good luck!

jillhamilton Fri 21-Jun-13 12:44:21

Not a problem Hugo. Certainly very interesting idea and I think it does address an issue parents face. I hope it goes well,
Rgs,
Jill

shephaht Tue 18-Jun-13 10:00:04

The survey is designed to help us understand the market before potentially starting a child care agency so, at the moment, we don't work for a child care organisation.

Sorry that wasn't clear and thank you for raising that issue.
Hugo

Guitargirl Mon 17-Jun-13 18:29:41

I would complete it but it would be helpful if you could say which organisation you work for in your intro.

James40 Mon 17-Jun-13 18:25:12

A very interesting survey, easy to complete and succinct. Best of luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now