This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Take part in our short survey and WIN £50 gift voucher to spend at Keungzai.com

(5 Posts)
MEDIA: Michelle Mon 03-Jun-13 15:55:28

We have been proudly running our business, Keungzai, for over one year. To ensure that we are continuing to make the best possible decisions for the most important people - you, the client - we would like to gather your opinions on our clothing range, the current market and to find out what matters to you.

This survey will only take around 10 minutes. Please answer as honestly as you can, all responses are anonymous.

Thank you for your interest and for your time, all responses are greatly appreciated.

Please use the link below to get started:
Take part in our survey and enter our prize draw to WIN a 50 Keungzai.com gift voucher

If you have any queries regarding this survey, please email us info@keungzai.com.

All participants will be entered into our prize draw to WIN a £50 gift voucher to spend on www.keungzai.com. Be sure to enter your email address at the end of the survey to enter.

Thank you so much in advance! smile

Best wishes,
Michelle
--
Director/Founder
www.keungzai.com

MichelleLee Mon 24-Jun-13 13:46:02

Hi everyone!!

Would be so so grateful if a few more people were able to take part in my survey.

It really helps me to know what we're doing well or not so well at www.keungzai.com

Please Take part in our survey and enter our prize draw to WIN a 50 Keungzai.com gift voucher

Will be closing the survey 30/06/13.

Thank you so much in advance for all your help and feedback,
Michelle

MichelleLee Fri 07-Jun-13 23:34:19

Hi Theyoniwayisnorthwards,

Thank you for your comments, much appreciated.

Welcome more feedback from any other Mumsnetters and I'll do my best to react to your feedback in future collections.

Look forward to keeping you updated on the progress!

Michelle x

Theyoniwayisnorthwards Thu 06-Jun-13 01:33:27

Something I forgot to note in the survey, your nursing clothes are all high maintenance, delicate wash, reshape whilst damp, no tumble dry. Nursing tops are going to get puked early and often and many people just will not have time to dedicate to clothes care when constantly washing for babies and toddlers. I wouldn't buy from your range primarily for that reason. I would have bought from the maternity range during my first pregnancy. I wouldn't for my second because I have a young child and the clothes are not durable enough for that lifestyle.

MichelleLee Wed 05-Jun-13 00:19:10

Thank you to those who have already taken part!

Your participation is greatly appreciated. Please keep your responses coming.

Thank you in advance and good luck in winning the prize draw!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now