This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Documentary series on Aupairs in London. Family needed to participate. Salary paid.

(1 Post)
MEDIA: AITOMEDIA Mon 20-May-13 10:33:18

Hello Mumsnet!

I work for a Finnish film maker based in London, and I am currently working on a documentary series produced by a Helsinki based TV company called Aito Media ( check their website in English: Aito Media - Etusivu - www.aitomedia.fi) about Finnish au pairs in London.

We are looking for families including single parents in and around London who'd wish to be a part of the programme.
We have a very small, down to earth team, but the company is willing to pay for the aupair's salary for the families who wish to be involved. In addition, we will be able to help the participating families find a reliable au pair who fits their family and run a full background check on them to ensure the peace of mind of everyone involved. So this would be free of charge and also take a lot of recruitment time off the family's shoulders.

The programme's main focus is on the aupairs and their time in London, but of course we'd like to hear also the thoughts of the families and film some of the domestic life too, which is why finding the right families is important for us, as well as the safety of the aupairs we will film.

We'd start filming in July/August this year and continue till the end of the year.(These dates are flexible) The programme will be broadcast on Finnish national television next year. (Equivalent of BBC here)

I'd be delighted to tell anyone more about the team and the programme. You can email me on lucysheps@googlemail.com or call me on 07515852768.

I very much look forward to hearing back from anyone interested!

Best wishes,

Lucy Shepherd
(Casting Assistant Producer)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now