This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Do you need a fashion makeover, or know someone that does?

(15 Posts)
researcher89 Thu 16-May-13 13:37:28

Hello,

I'm looking for somebody to have a fashion makeover as part of a new show for an international broadcaster..

Are you fed up of your wardrobe but don't know how to get out of your style rut?

Do you wish your style was different but don't have the confidence to change it?

Maybe you know somebody who needs help getting their identity back?

...if so, I would really like to hear from you!

MichaelaS Tue 28-May-13 12:13:54

Who is the show for and who is producing?

I'd be interested, I'm a mid 30s ex goth now 2 sizes and 2 kids too many to fit into my corsets and heels, living in gypsy skirts and random Tshirts plus a work wardrobe designed purely to hide the lumps. Help!

maman2012 Mon 27-May-13 03:26:28

Please count me on, but How to Apply?

Jibberoo Mon 20-May-13 22:24:43

God yes. Have never looked so frumpy hmm even scared of going into work as don't know how to look nice (everyone always looks so fashionable except for me)!

Nehru Mon 20-May-13 22:17:23

PLUS op
you need to pay

Nehru Mon 20-May-13 22:16:58

its definitely

SmileItsSunny Mon 20-May-13 22:15:19

Oh yes I do, please! Mumsy at best, jeans all the time and uniform at work - I'm stumped!

HannahLI Mon 20-May-13 22:13:03

Me, I am in desperate need of some fashion inspiration that is practical enough for me to chase my boys in but looks stylish enough to make me feel like me again. At the moment every morning I am faced with a navy/grey top collection that needs some serious work!

Mandz07 Mon 20-May-13 07:41:41

Yes defiantly, 30yrs old and feel like 70 have no idea what I should be wearing or what goes best x

Yup, that would be me then. 5 stone over weight and I can't remember the last time I wore something that wasn't jeans!

HolidayArmadillo Thu 16-May-13 17:28:53

Yep definitely. I look a clip 90% of the time.

lia66 Thu 16-May-13 17:23:43

Anyway, I need one. After having 6 kids am 3 stone overweight and don't know what looks nice sad

researcher89 Thu 16-May-13 14:30:50

Yes, I wasn't aware of the media section, apologies for posting in the wrong place!

lia66 Thu 16-May-13 13:45:24

Err yes Definately but I think you're supposed to post this kind of thing in media and not sure why you've asked in larger families

Ah. That would be nice. Not sure how I would escape the snortpigs though...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now