This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Your views and experiences wanted. The new NHS 111 service.

(3 Posts)
MEDIA: LiamWard Tue 30-Apr-13 15:12:43

Good afternoon Mumsnet members

I am Liam Ward.

I am a freelance journalist currently based in Leeds. I am presently researching a story on the new NHS 111 service, I am keen to talk to anybody who has had any personal experience with the service (be it good or bad).

If you want to share your experiences please contact me via any of the following means;

E-mail: liam.ward@journalist.com
Twitter: @LiamDavidWard
Facebook: /ldwjournalist

Alternatively you can private message me for my telephone details.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and please do not hesitate to contact me.

MissMintyMoo Sat 08-Jun-13 22:25:36

I'm glad to see that you are looking for good or bad stories on the NHS111 services, the coverage has been so biased so far.

LiamWard Thu 02-May-13 15:17:22

Hello Mums,

I am still looking for thoughts, opinions and experiences about, on, and of NHS 111.

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you
Kind Regards

Liam Ward

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now