This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

BBC Documentary: Is your messy or unhygienic teen driving you to distraction?

(1 Post)
MEDIA: TVProducer Tue 30-Apr-13 09:10:18

A new BBC3 documentary series is taking a look at some of the ways in which teens try to assert their authority

One of them can be to reject hygiene and cleanliness: ditching deoderant, refusing to shower, not cleaning up after themselves and living in bedrooms where you can't see the floor.

As part of my research I'd like to speak to parents and teens who fit this description. Ideally they'd see nothing wrong with their behaviour and have strong justifications for it.

Please email me in confidence- Emma Smith; messyandproud@gmail.com with some details and pictures if possible.

Thanks in advance

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now