This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Calling all Mums

(11 Posts)
kazzie2806 Sun 28-Apr-13 14:26:47

Hi
My names karen and I am a mum of 3 who is currently studying to be a midwife. For part of my training I have to do a dissertation and as part of this I need to get responses to 6 questions on birth and feeding. If anyone could help me out by answering some very quick questions please click the link below to complete the online questionnaire

www.surveymonkey.com/s/3V39M7K

thanks Karen

rubyslippers Thu 09-May-13 17:54:02

done

but i think PP's have raised some valid points re some of the questions and they way they are asked

RedBushedT Thu 09-May-13 17:52:26

done smile

BedHog Thu 09-May-13 17:49:36

Interesting that you ask the gender of the baby. Is there evidence of different support or different method or duration of bf between the two genders?

DeafLeopard Thu 09-May-13 17:39:58

Done

cocolepew Mon 06-May-13 17:49:13

Done, my first DD is now 15.

happyAvocado Mon 06-May-13 17:23:46

I filled it in, but as my DD is nearly 16 I hope things changed in hospitals - I got no advice and was struggling for 3 months to establish breastfeeding - I had to top up almost daily with a bottle

BackforGood Mon 06-May-13 17:17:21

I think it might be relevant to ask how old our eldest child is too - advice and support 10, 20, or 30 yrs ago is presumably different from advice now.
Would also need a "mixed feeding" option - not everyone exclusively breast or bottle feeds.

TinyDiamond Mon 06-May-13 16:17:45

hi there, I think your survey needs some work. for instance I put yes for the last question but it wasn't anything do do with hcps it was only because I'd done all my own research. so what are you asking? a comment box there would help

Leafmould Wed 01-May-13 21:30:53

Your birth type options do not include gas and air, and 'other' does not have a box to tick, so if you write it in, it doesn't register as having answered the question.

CatherineHMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 28-Apr-13 15:06:42

Just moving this along to media requests.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now