This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Looking for mums who've given child MMR vaccine recently

(16 Posts)
hannahdev Thu 25-Apr-13 16:38:57

Hello, I'm a journalist for The Times (and a mum). I'm interested in speaking to anyone who decided against giving their child the MMR, but has now changed their mind following measles outbreak. I'm happy to discuss to give some background before you decide if you want to be featured. if there's anyone who might be able to help, I'd love to hear from you.

CarpeVinum Fri 26-Apr-13 17:57:18

Ohhhhhhh!

I just got off work sad

Am too late.

I sent you a PM begging for a landline to call, cos I live in Italy and can call landlines in Uk for free. Pay ten euros a month for the priviledge and desperate to call anybody other than my sister or my son's school.

Feel I really need to call lots of people in England to get my moneys worth of "free" calls.

I only work in the morning tomorrow. But I guess everybody else does M-F.

<sulks at fame being whipped from under nose>

hannahdev Fri 26-Apr-13 11:53:45

I've send you a message too - thanks for help both! I'm working on an article for tomorrow so would be great if anyone was free to speak today.

CarpeVinum Thu 25-Apr-13 17:22:01

<gets excitied>

thanks thanks

It wasn't actually your fault , I've been here long enough to know about the colour coded thingie with OP posts. blush

But my brain appears to have gone shoe shopping (or similar) without me.

Hopefully before I am unleashed on the public again it will have come back (with some sparkly sandels) and I'll be able to engage it before typing. grin

MrTumblesTreasureMap Thu 25-Apr-13 17:16:26

Aw sorry I feel mean now sad I'm going to pm you now so you can have a second pm ever grin

CarpeVinum Thu 25-Apr-13 17:02:50

oh feck. The privat emessage was from another poster to Jouno.

<feels doubly thick>

<and challenged of reading>

CarpeVinum Thu 25-Apr-13 17:01:12

ah, see there you go getting me all excited about like the second PM I have recived EVER!!

And there is nothing in my box. sad

Oh cruel world, how you love to torment me.sad sad

<sulks>

SandyMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 25-Apr-13 16:59:20

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all who've reported.

We've now moved this thread to Media Requests which is where it belongs.

Thanks.

MrTumblesTreasureMap Thu 25-Apr-13 16:54:57

I've private messaged you smile

CarpeVinum Thu 25-Apr-13 16:44:25

Oh.

Did not read other two responses first.

Am dimwit.

<feels silly>

CarpeVinum Thu 25-Apr-13 16:43:35

Me!

Didn't vac in 2000ish. Chsnged mind during first outbreak in the UK in...2005 ish.

Prepared to be brutally honest about how my mind was working back then and what changed.

Do not wish to be named.

Photos over my cold dead and unbotox face and body.

Pandemoniaa Thu 25-Apr-13 16:42:24

Gah! x posted!

Pandemoniaa Thu 25-Apr-13 16:42:14

There is, indeed, A Place for media requests:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/media_nonmember_requests

OldLadyKnowsNothing Thu 25-Apr-13 16:41:19
CocacolaMum Thu 25-Apr-13 16:40:25

I am sure that there is a particular forum for this sort of thing?

StealthOfficialCrispTester Thu 25-Apr-13 16:40:24

Just to say this should have gone in the correct section and I think should have been agreed with MNHQ first.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now