This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

BIG SPENDER TURNED SUPERSAVER?

(1 Post)
MEDIA: BBC2Series Tue 23-Apr-13 11:05:44

Is money too tight to mention? Have you swapped your piled up supermarket trolley for a more modest shopping basket? After years of not worrying about a tenner here or there, are you scrimping the pennies? Are you clipping coupons and saving stamps just like your mum or nan used to when you were growing up?

I'm working on a BBC Two series on shopping in the UK. We're looking at the impact of squeezed household incomes on shopping habits.

If you've changed the way you shop in recent months or years, we'd love to hear from you!
You can email me at pauline.mason@bbc.co.uk or call me on 020 36 14 02 69

Go on, why not have your say!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now