Paleo followers….What do you drink?

(4 Posts)
Greeneyesxx Mon 24-Mar-14 11:47:32

I am an avid diet coke/Pepsi drinking so starting to cut down. What drinks do you drink?

witchy5 Mon 24-Mar-14 16:02:58

Almond milk, lots of different fruit and herbal teas although peppermint is a steady favourite, lots of water, never liked fizzy juice so not really a problem, coffee on the other hand.....dandelion coffee is a good substitute. Hth. smile

TheAwfulDaughter Mon 24-Mar-14 16:16:51

I drink artificial sweeteners. It's not really in-tune with clean living, but despite the scaremongering on here, I don't experience any horrible blood sugar spikes nor have they made it harder for me to lose weight. I do appreciate that they are not good for me, but it's my only vice given that I'm trying to live a sugar free lifestyle. I've just cut down my consumption of diet drinks massively, as I used to live off of Diet Coke. I now have about 1-3 cans a week.

Day to day, it's sparkling water and teas (both breakfast and green). I buy cratefuls 2 litre bottles of sparkling water with the online shop and make sure I drink one of them a day, not including all the other fluids I get from tea. Occasionally I will cut up limes, lemon and mint to chuck in, but I can drink it without.

A bit faddy, but I've started to make vegetable juice to up my green intake as I can get into ruts where I'm eating Atkins induction style! I currently have a delicious kale, lime and green tea one in the fridge that will be pudding tonight...

JimmyCorkhill Thu 27-Mar-14 10:02:20

Coffee with double cream, water or red wine lots of red wine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now