which diet to do?I need inspiration

(4 Posts)
Albelino Tue 28-Jan-14 13:38:54

Here's the back story:3 1/2 years ago I lost 7 stone doing Cambridge diet.I kept it off for 3 years but the last 6 months almost 2 stone has crept(ok, leapt!)back on.No mystery as to why-old bad eating habits.
I feel awful and need to shift the 2 stone pronto as big events coming this Easter.I've tried 5:2 last 3 weeks but just plateauing.
Any inspiration as how to shift the almost two stone in 2-3 months??

giraffeseatpineapples Wed 29-Jan-14 18:55:55

You could prob try 5;2 a bit longer lots of people swear by it. Otherwise maybe try BIWIs bootcamp, I found low carb a huge relief after 5:2 - I did 5:2 for about 8 months and didn't lose much.

sphall74 Fri 14-Feb-14 00:06:07

my weight loss was quite dramatic with what I used, not a lot of weight was shifting whilst I started a dramatic high intensity workout twice a week, until I introduced the juice plus catalyst then it really started, about 7lbs week one and a steady 2lb per week there after. the weird bit about the diet is I haven't gone back to crap food, I actually shun it, I no loner want it. that's why i'm able to keep it off. it trains your body to want the clean foods as it gets used to it, gmo free, gluten free, no milk derivatives and it taste really nice

MustTidyUpMustTidyUp Wed 09-Apr-14 10:19:17

I've started creeping back on too :-( lost 4 stone a couple of years ago (MFP) then had a tummy tuck so generally happy with my body, which means I'm finding it harderj to lose weight! Do need to get rid of at least ten pounds tho so have decided to lo carb BIWI style. Did it last year for 6 weeks and liked that I wasn't hungry and ate plenty. Lost a few pounds but prob mostly water weight and it crept back on when I went on hol (oh lovely croissants :-)) bit am convicted I can do it successfully if I'm a little less free with the mayo/butter/avos etc. what I do like about it is that there is no room for cheating, you undo days of work if you take yourself out of ketosis and I'm very much an all or nothing so it suits me. Join me I like a buddy :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now