Week 8 - Autumn Low Carb Bootcamp - How Many Of Us Are Left?

(154 Posts)
BIWI Mon 28-Oct-13 06:58:23

Last week's thread was very quiet. Hopefully that's just because you were on half term and were on holiday/doing other things!

Here is the Spreadsheet of --Doom-- Fabulousness

Hope you are all safe from the storm this morning, and here's to a good week for all of us.

Good luck with the strict fortnight, everyone! My few lapses/cheats of the last 6 months have all been due to work events/ travelling for work/ eating out for work. Weds - Friday next week brings a 2-and-a-half day work trip for me, where I am in the hands of catering by other people etc, so I can't promise anything! But I will do my best. (previous trips have seen me scraping quiche fillings off their bases, etc...)

PinkPeanuts Sun 03-Nov-13 22:52:51

Well done LilyAmaryllis' that's exactly what I'm striving for, a normal relationship with food. I think I'm a lot closer to it than I have been in the past but I'm not there yet.

timidviper me too! It took me a while to reprogram my brain into understanding what a healthy diet is. I stay away from anything that professes to be Low Fat or that is loaded with wheat etc. I always have this voice in the back of my head reminding me that fat is not the enemy, sugar is and most things professing to be low fat have sugar hidden in there somewhere.

BIWI Mon 04-Nov-13 07:43:55

pinkpeanuts - i was actually including fruit among the sweet things in my previous post. it's high sugar, it tastes sweet, and is full of fructose!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now