Palpitations after 8 weeks?

(5 Posts)
KinkyDorito Sat 19-Oct-13 11:02:18

Hi all

Been low carbing for 8 weeks and it's making me feel so much better in myself. I've also been IF for 3 weeks. However, over the past week I've started getting palpitations. I am very liberal with the low-salt and take a good multivitamin. I don't drink caffeine either. If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Hi - there's currently another thread on exactly this problem, which you might want to check out. Sorry - can't do links on phone!

KinkyDorito Sat 19-Oct-13 18:47:09

Thanks holmes - I've read it. The only problem is nobody offers a solution other than eat some carbs, which I'd rather avoid doing. I was wondering if anyone has managed to overcome this without carbs. This WOE has cleared up so many of my health problems that I'm really keen to keep on with it.

Ah I see. Well I didn't quite get on with full-on low carbing, although like you I was reluctant to give up as I could see many benefits. I have tweaked it a bit but am still eating minimal carbs and am now feeling good and still losing weight (in fact more than I was on Bootcamp - sshhh, don't tell BIWI wink ).

KinkyDorito Mon 21-Oct-13 09:54:22

That's really interesting - how are you getting your carbs?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now