Week 5 - Autumn Low Carb Bootcamp - Almost half way through!

(279 Posts)
BIWIZ Sun 06-Oct-13 22:52:22

Welcome to another week!

Here is the Spreadsheet of Fabulousness

I have been a carby twat, I have to confess, but I've been making the most of my last couple of weeks without work. Tomorrow I start my new job, which will also be the first time I've worked for someone other than myself/my own company for over 16 years confused

So from tomorrow I will have to be more disciplined in all manner of ways - working out what to have for my lunch in an office, rather than just rummaging around in the fridge, planning meals that I can easily cook when I get home from work, etc.

There are now 6 weeks left of this Bootcamp (including this week), so I'm really hoping that I can jettison a good few pounds in this time.

However, firstly there is the matter of the works 'annual conference' that I have been invited to join. On Wednesday I'm off to Marrakech until Friday ...

It's a tough job. Obviously. grin

Good luck everyone for this week.

halfthesize Sun 13-Oct-13 23:28:49

Well done BIWI on your run

timidviper Mon 14-Oct-13 00:03:48

Cobblers Tyrrell's pork scratchings are nice and are 1.4g carbs in a 50g pack

BIWI Mon 14-Oct-13 07:30:09
GLBD Wed 28-May-14 22:03:11

Only joined mumsnet yesterday in order to read posts re The Harcombe Diet. On day 11 and keeping on phase 1 for several weeks as I have a lot of weight to lose. Reading the book I notice I'm to eat puffed rice cereal for breakfast and rice pasta for lunch. Not a clue what either is or where to buy said products. Any ideas anyone??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now