I don't get it

(6 Posts)

Low carbung that is.i hear people raving about it, but am nit sure hat it is,or how I do it?

And what is a BIWI boot camp?

Help!

BIWI is a mumsnetter who is very experienced and well-read on low carbohydrate eating. she runs a low carb bootcamp approx. 3 times a year on here, which runs for 10 weeks and follows 10 simple rules, with two very strict weeks to start with. the current bootcamp is just coming to an end, but if you're interested in joining then there is always an ongoing chat thread between formal bootcamps, and you can start anytime you like - there are always people to support and advise you - the latest thread is here.

it's a good idea to read up on low carbing before you start, as a lot of the rules seem to go against the usual advice, so it's good to understand why you need to make particular food choices. BIWI has put together some info here:

what is the low carb diet?
how the low carb diet works
what you should eat on a low carb diet

Thank you

Ruprekt Sat 06-Jul-13 19:00:50

And if you follow the rules and dont cheat you can lose 26lbs like me!!, smilesmilesmile

<<twirls>>

SmellsLikeVosene Sat 06-Jul-13 19:24:50

Or 28 like me grin

Eglute Thu 25-Jul-13 09:10:03

Gosh girls.. 26, 28 lbs.. wow!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now