Anyone want to join me on the South Beach diet?

(3 Posts)
GogoGobo Sat 29-Jun-13 22:06:00

Hi sausage matters, have you started? I am keen to do this one, thinking of starting Monday

sausagematters Wed 12-Jun-13 20:42:28

Obviously I didn't mean 'carbon free'!! But that would be interesting. Or not. Hmm. Anyway....

sausagematters Wed 12-Jun-13 20:41:03

Hello! I'm soon to start the south Beach diet, after preparing for it PROPERLY this time using Judith beck's weight loss workbook (basically cbt for people who have a tendency to bugger diets up - which is me). She advocates 2 weeks of preparation before starting so that's what I'm doing. And I'm feeling really optimistic - usually I jump straight in, unprepared but keen, and lose interest in about 10 days. But I think this approach of preparing in advance for those moments will work.
The diet I'm choosing is the south Beach just because I like the foods you can eat - low gi, basically. Not carbon free, and not fat free.
If anyone is interested in joining me on my mission, please do! I need to lose about 3.5 stone :-P

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now