Anyone want to join me on the South Beach diet?

(3 Posts)
sausagematters Wed 12-Jun-13 20:41:03

Hello! I'm soon to start the south Beach diet, after preparing for it PROPERLY this time using Judith beck's weight loss workbook (basically cbt for people who have a tendency to bugger diets up - which is me). She advocates 2 weeks of preparation before starting so that's what I'm doing. And I'm feeling really optimistic - usually I jump straight in, unprepared but keen, and lose interest in about 10 days. But I think this approach of preparing in advance for those moments will work.
The diet I'm choosing is the south Beach just because I like the foods you can eat - low gi, basically. Not carbon free, and not fat free.
If anyone is interested in joining me on my mission, please do! I need to lose about 3.5 stone :-P

sausagematters Wed 12-Jun-13 20:42:28

Obviously I didn't mean 'carbon free'!! But that would be interesting. Or not. Hmm. Anyway....

GogoGobo Sat 29-Jun-13 22:06:00

Hi sausage matters, have you started? I am keen to do this one, thinking of starting Monday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now