Week 7 - Summer Low Carb Bootcamp - Hurtling to the Finish Line!

(454 Posts)
BIWI Mon 10-Jun-13 08:32:28

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend and that there wasn't too much cheating! grin

Here is the Spreadsheet of Fabulousness

So we have four weeks left. Time to shed a good few more pounds if you stick to the rules

I go on holiday in less than three weeks, so it's nose to the grindstone for me from now on.

BIWI Mon 17-Jun-13 08:09:25
maidofmuss Mon 17-Jun-13 08:33:02

Early to work this morning too for me. Hope you managed to close that yoghurt lid Willie - I'm such a greedy guts I'd probably have worked my way through most of it!
Love that link Nobody's - just spent 5 mins or so having a play around on it – proves why I never dare pick up a pair of TopShop jeans. Just had a flashback moment to communal changing rooms in places like Chelsea Girl (did that become River Island by the way?) Anyone else old enough to remember the horror of those? [That's why I didn't reply to your TOM post straight off crabby - am trying to ignore the trials of irregular periods and hot flushes... [hmn]
My scales didn't behave well this morning – after registering 11st 12 on Friday, Saturday and yesterday morning and despite not cheating yesterday, they decided to give me a 12st again. Bastard scales must know it's a Monday. Can't decide whether to try again tomorrow as feel a bit miffed to register a STS weight AGAIN!
Oh well...
Happy Monday everyone!

maidofmuss Mon 17-Jun-13 08:48:21

that was supposed to be hmm!

NobodyPutsMyBabyInTheCorner Mon 17-Jun-13 11:35:53

I would of eaten it Willie! Yes I've always been very good with water so drinking 2ls isn't a problem. I think I would of given in to carbs if I didn't measure myself!

I have 9 weeks until a big event so am planning on losing a stone, I hope I can.

I put a 'c' in my diary next to a time every time I feel a craving. They're getting less and less now smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now