Is anyone else on celebrity slim?

(3 Posts)
missalien Sat 08-Jun-13 09:35:28

Going by the threads on this board celeb slim is def not low carb !

missalien Sat 08-Jun-13 09:08:35

Ricky road is absolutely gorgeous !! Like the nicest chocolate bar you have ever tasted ! I started c slim on Monday and have lost five pounds in five days , but I'm substituting it with slim fast products too as they ate cheaper and practical identical and even less carbs in some thing.

My plan is to then substitute the food and calorie levels with proper real food is I don't find this sustainable and certainly not cheap !!
Nice though , shakes are lovely !

Pumpkinette Thu 06-Jun-13 20:55:37

Hi fellow low carbers. I have started back on celebrity slim today. I have done it previously and lost a stone but the weight has crept back on over the past year because I like pizza to much so I have decided to go back on it again.

Basically it's 2 shakes, 3 snacks and 1 meal a day. The snacks and meals are low carb ( less than 10g of carbs per 100g).

I know from last time I will be hitting the headache stage tomorrow but if I push through I will be feeling better than ever in a few days.

I have been perusing the low carb threads in the hope of picking up some new food ideas !

Yeah so if anyone else is doing CS at the moment please feel free to join me on this thread for a chat. The diet plan has loads more products now than the last time so I am looking forward to trying the smoothies and stuff. (The rocky road bar looks delicious!). Has anyone got any recommendations for me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now