Madrass curry

(8 Posts)
3perfectweemen Mon 09-May-16 07:51:54

I made Madras's curry using tin tomatoes hwc madrass curry powder mustard seeds, added mushrooms small onion and spring onions.. is this too carbs? Had it with fried cauliflower rice

BIWI Mon 09-May-16 22:25:36

It would have been better if you'd used shallots instead of onions, but shouldn't be that bad.

But no protein?

And did you have plenty of fat?

3perfectweemen Tue 10-May-16 09:17:27

I fried cauliflower rice with butter. I made the curry with turkey. It was really nice so glad it's ok. IL do it without onion next time. Also I got some courgetti pasta was going to do it with cream cheese cream and garlic with chicken and scallions is this OK?

3perfectweemen Tue 10-May-16 09:19:07

Thanks biwi smile

BIWI Tue 10-May-16 13:46:28

Yes that sounds lovely! I made a 'pasta' dish last night with butternut squash noodles, olive oil, garlic, asparagus and chilli and it was gorgeous

3perfectweemen Tue 10-May-16 14:40:59

Oh that sounds gorgeous. I'm going to buy a spiraling gadget to do my own courgetti squash noodles. Dh loved courgetti and he hates veg didn't like cauliflower rice. I added mustard seeds and mushrooms to cheese sauce it was best dish yet.

IHaveBrilloHair Tue 10-May-16 15:04:07

The squash pasta dish sounds gorgeous and I'm not even low carbing, it just popped up on active!

BIWI Wed 11-May-16 01:14:44

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now