When does the next boot camp start?

(12 Posts)
VikingLady Thu 27-Mar-14 15:09:47

Apologies if I've been really dense and not noticed, but when will the next boot camp start?

I did it last year and lost loads but haven't kept it up. I go gluten free soon anyway so might as well tie it in!

GuineaPigGaiters Thu 27-Mar-14 19:23:25

No idea but I'd love to know too!

Me too! Have been on a few of the others and loved the support but have been away for a while having a baby! Hes now 4 weeks old and Id like to get back on the low carb bandwagon, but Im struggling trying by myself, don't have much of an appetite and feeling quite blah.

FutTheShuckUp Sun 06-Apr-14 23:09:46

I'm really interested too

outtolunchagain Mon 07-Apr-14 08:03:02

Me too !

SayraT Sun 13-Apr-14 16:15:18

On the current (last week of BC, week 10) BC thread BIWI said she was thinking about starting the next BC in May.

Wishiwashelenmirren Sun 13-Apr-14 18:28:04

Casting in here as well.
Did it two years ago and lost over a stone, some has crept back on....the usual story. The support was amazing, helped so much, plus having toyed with others currents diets low carb seems to work the best for me.

Thank you SayraT smile

VikingLady Mon 14-Apr-14 19:00:07

Mid May - thanks! I'm hoping to tie it in with having to start an exclusion diet anyway

dulcetmoan Mon 14-Apr-14 19:05:40

Not done this before but would be interested. Will keep an eye out and hope it's good for beginners!

SayraT Mon 14-Apr-14 22:04:05

No problem Guy P.S I like your sideburns grin

Yes Dulcet its easy for beginners. I did the last BC (my 1st one) and I lost 20 lbs in the 10 weeks. The start can be hard but soon you lose the desire to eat carbs and then its quite easy to stick to.

I am currently finding it hard to get back on track after having a few weeks off but luckily for me I haven't put much weight on (~3 lbs). There is also a lot of support from others on the thread who know exactly what you are going through so make sure you use that if you need to.

smile

BecauseImWoeufIt Fri 18-Apr-14 11:33:55

I was thinking about 5 May if that suits?

Dulcet - it's perfect for beginners! Each time I do one, there are always lots of newbies, so I never assume people know what they're doing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now