Shit I think I have an actual stomach bug.

(8 Posts)

I have got ten dogs to walk for work. I need to start leaving the house in ten mins. Feel queasy as fuck and puked my ring at 8.30am. Ate nothing yet. Can't not go!! What the hell shall I do? Fuck it. fuck fuck fuck

gonna get clothes on then check mn again. That'll surely help grin

giraffeseatpineapples Fri 07-Mar-14 10:18:50

Oh no! Carrier bags baby wipes and black trousers?

giraffeseatpineapples Fri 07-Mar-14 10:19:23

oops just realised your message was two days ago! hope yiu are better now.

ha ha ha thanks I am! I had to carry on as normal. I ended up puking once more outside a clients onto the road blush I was mortified, and her neighbours stood and watched - I think they may have thought I was pregnant grin I rinsed the road with water afterwards and went about my business. My friend who works with me laughed her ass off at me all the way through the walk. She said she'd never seen me look so bloody dreadful - I was beyond grey coloured, more blue grin Fortunately the shitting part held off til I was home in the evening (tmi) and then it was appalling. My guts felt bruised all day. Weirdly, I was totally fine the next day grin

giraffeseatpineapples Sun 09-Mar-14 17:12:43

grin glad the shits held off at least, way worse than puke if you ask me!

yeah man totally! do you think it's from having morning sickness and just having to 'get on with it'

giraffeseatpineapples Mon 10-Mar-14 15:12:59

Ahhhhh probably, [sage nod] whenever i picked up some kind of bug when pg was def worse. Stay away from obv carby crap but make sure your eating the good carbs, check out chris kresser.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now