Disney World Florida for beginners?

(6 Posts)
Clayhead Sun 05-Apr-09 20:42:58

We went to Florida when dd was 4 and again when ds was 4 - they are 7 and 5 now and both remember their holidays really well - sometimes they remember things I forgot!!

YumYumMummy Sun 05-Apr-09 20:40:59

Thanks for the replies. Mumnosbest your reply has made me re-think the whole Florida thing at this age - am now contemplating Paris. But will keep yours and QM's suggestion for when we go to Orlando in the future, as I'm sure we will!

QuantitativeMeasure Sat 04-Apr-09 17:54:42
QuantitativeMeasure Sat 04-Apr-09 17:54:26

these arereally cheapand have excelent family accom- I have booked some accom from them for next year

[[ http://www.lowcostbeds.com/results.aspx]]

mumnosbest Sat 04-Apr-09 17:49:05

If I were you, I'd wait till she's a little older, when she can remember it and really enjoy it. 7-8 is ideal.We took DS when he was little but we'll have to go back with DS and DD so they can remember it.

I'd reccomend a private villa. You can use the pool whenever you like then. We loved coming back after a long day at the parks and still being able to use the pool. Kissimee is close and lovely.

YumYumMummy Fri 03-Apr-09 23:48:10

Never thought I'd be asking this question - Disney has never really appealed to me but I know it will delight dd (nearly 4) no end! Want to try to go in May (bit late I know) to make the most of last time we will be able to go outside school hols. On resort hotels look over priced for what they offer; would be happy to do somewhere quite near that has free shuttle. Pool essential for some non-park days and self catering would be a bonus but not essential. 2 weeks preferable to make pain of jet lag worthwhile. Any recommendations? Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now