Mozhe IS NOT going back to work next week after all......

(819 Posts)
mozhe Mon 16-Jul-07 13:36:13

.....no, have decided to delay it by a week or so......Mr Mozhe is on 'incubator watching' duties....P-in-L's are manning the home front,( and DSsX3...), with nice new aupair....and Mozhe,Nanny and DTs are off to St Barts,( in lovely Carribean...),for a week's sun/swim/chill out !!
Any one been before ? Any pointers ? Off first thing tomorrow......

GroaningGameGirly Mon 16-Jul-07 13:37:41

Enjoy your break, Mozhe. Don't know how you can leave your new LO, though (although I know he's in safe hands and everything.) How is he, by the way?

margosbeenplayingwithmynoonoo Mon 16-Jul-07 13:37:47

How the other half lives!

mumblechum Mon 16-Jul-07 13:38:11

Never been to that partic. corner of the Carribean, but hope you have a fab time.

(ps, don't let anyone try to make you feel guilty about leaving little Mozhe. Unless you've done the sitting in SCBU for weeks on end, you don't know how utterly draining it is.)

FGS woman didn't you just have a baby last week or something?

LilRedWG Mon 16-Jul-07 13:38:45

Enjoy your break with the DTs - you have earnt it!

HuwEdwards Mon 16-Jul-07 13:38:52

Just one tip

take me with you

magnolia1 Mon 16-Jul-07 13:40:17

Oh enjoy your chill out time, you deserve it xxxx

goingfor3 Mon 16-Jul-07 13:40:18

Well sounds as if you will enjoy yourself but I don't know how anyone could go away leaving a newborn baby in SCBU.

For a week no less

GroaningGameGirly Mon 16-Jul-07 13:41:37

Any room in your suitcase for me?!

StressedEric Mon 16-Jul-07 13:41:37

It takes all sorts...

Dottydot Mon 16-Jul-07 13:42:07

Mozhe - I hope you have a wonderful break - you deserve it and quite right that you get some time away.

oranges Mon 16-Jul-07 13:42:10

have a great time.

MamaMaiasaura Mon 16-Jul-07 13:43:04

just dont get it. Glad you LO is doing ok and that you are well but just dont get your choices. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

GroaningGameGirly Mon 16-Jul-07 13:44:31

Whilst I don't understand it either, Mozhe does have several other children who can't be forgotten. It will be wonderful for the DTs to spend a bit of time with their mum, whom they presumably haven't seen much of recently. Enjoy, I say.

How are you going to express milk for him while you are away? I couldn't do it I really couldn't.

<have never sat in scbu disclaimer>

RubyRioja Mon 16-Jul-07 13:45:15

Bizzare!

Playmobil Mon 16-Jul-07 13:48:58

erm sounds lovely but have you looked at dvt risks, i may be wrong but I thing the risk is greatly increased in you have recently had a baby

geekgirl Mon 16-Jul-07 13:50:13

have sat in ICU and still don't get it...

enjoy, anyway

morningpaper Mon 16-Jul-07 13:51:11

Is this your way of saying "SHOULD I DO THIS?"

Don't do it

IsabelWatchingItRainInMacondo Mon 16-Jul-07 13:51:16

I don't get it, have you found a wet nurse too?

mozhe Mon 16-Jul-07 13:52:13

Mr Mozhe is taking over, so DS willl not being abandoned....DT2 is my human breast pump.....there is a supply of EBM left for Tristan...he consumes tiny amounts..if he gets through that lot he can pick me up from airport
He sleeps A LOT.....feel Mr Mozhe,( + laptop no doubt..),can watch him for the moment.
I need a holiday.

TootyFrooty Mon 16-Jul-07 13:52:50

DS2 was in nicu for just a few days and that was pants. However, I couldn't leave him for more than a few minutes and certainly couldn't travel thousands of miles away for a holiday whilst he was in there.

Different strokes and all that.

Ho hum.

MamaMaiasaura Mon 16-Jul-07 13:53:47

am going to leave this thread as have decided that my views are very different and really dont want to upset anyone. Especially when you have a newborn in special care.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now