orlando

(6 Posts)
lisa220 Wed 19-Oct-16 21:36:55

Hi - looking at Orlando for 2017 - 14 days and def want to do the Disney parks and universal. Have looked at packages and realistically I don't think we will get much change out of 10k (inc spending money). Any ideas on how we could do it cheaper?? Would def want direct flights. Any help
Much appreciated

mouldycheesefan Thu 20-Oct-16 07:55:17

The dibb online Disney form is a great place to start you will get lots of recommendations including cheap accommodation. Staying offsite is a lot cheaper.

lisa220 Thu 20-Oct-16 19:21:25

Thank you! Sorry where do I find the dibb online form ?

frikadela01 Thu 20-Oct-16 19:24:09

www.thedibb.co.uk

Check out the forums. No one knows more about Florida holidays than the refulars on there. Also check out trip reports and food reports... Used to get me super excited in the lead up to my holiday.

frikadela01 Thu 20-Oct-16 19:24:38

Regulars*

MissBeehiving Thu 20-Oct-16 19:38:10

Yes - the Dibb is brilliant especially if you want to diy rather than a package. We're off there next week 😊 You should be able to get direct flights for between £400-500 especially if you go for an odd number of nights - 15 for example. It is also cheaper offsite - in a villa. There's some good advice on there🙂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now