Unofficial Guide to Disney World book - any good?

(3 Posts)
beallrightdahlin Sun 09-Oct-16 12:12:10

Sounds like Disney World is enormous and we only plan to do 2 or 3 days there so I know we'll need to prepare in terms of prioritising what, when and where. We are first timers with a 6 and a 9 year old.

Has anyone bought the above book? Was thinking of getting the Kindle version as it's 800 pages.

But is there a better one? Or even worth bothering at all?!

Thank you!!!

mummymeister Sun 09-Oct-16 12:54:51

WDW with kids and Beyond WDW with kids are without doubt the best guide books I have ever found. they have touring plans in the back for each site and for all ages - toddlers, tweens, teens etc. buy the book rather than the kindle version as it is useful for writing notes in before you go.

beallrightdahlin Sun 09-Oct-16 13:29:32

Thank you mummymeister. Tis my lucky day - you sound experienced.

Good idea about the notes too.

Is the first one you mention this one?: Birnbaum's Walt Disney World for Kids
www.amazon.co.uk/Birnbaums-2016-Walt-Disney-World/dp/1484720334/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1476015611&sr=8-3&keywords=walt+disney+world+with+kids

Also found this: Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2016
www.amazon.co.uk/Unofficial-Guide-Walt-Disney-World/dp/1628090561/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476015611&sr=8-1&keywords=walt+disney+world+with+kids

Cheers again smile. Will become a bookworm as soon as I have the book. We are going at Easter. (SHould I be panicking?!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now