If you've been to Disneyland Orlando in a group of 6 or more..

(3 Posts)
FiveHoursSleep Sat 08-Oct-16 11:46:57

Where did you stay?
We will be a family of two adults, two teens and two tweens going in August 2017, and can't decide where to stay. Our major is that we need at least 4 beds, preferably 5 as the kids are getting too -stroppy- old to sleep together.
We think we want to stay on site but will have a car, so a villa is a possibility too.
Any recommendations?

mummymeister Sat 08-Oct-16 22:19:02

sunset lakes have lovely villas and they are large with 5 + bedrooms. get one south facing onto the water. We have also stayed here www.mylakesidevilla.com/index.html

it was a little further out but to be honest made virtually no difference once we were there. the photos do not do this place justice it is owned by an English couple.

I would definitely go for a villa with that number of you. I would also buy the books wdw with kids and beyond wdw with kids there are touring plans for teens to help you make the most of the attractions.

it will be very hot and humid in august. getting out really early and coming back late afternoon for a chill by your own pool and snacks is a must. I would crack on with it though as lots of place get booked up.

JWIM Thu 13-Oct-16 21:01:18

You could try the Disney Vacation Club accommodation. Some of it is sold as 'hotel accommodation'. Or some of the resorts have family suites - Art of Animation etc that might be suitable.

We usually stay on site but the one time we went as two families (4 adults, 6 children) we stayed in a 6 bedroom villa about 15 mins drive south of Disneyworld off the 192 road.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now