Sunshine in March...

(3 Posts)
spinyffud Mon 26-Sep-16 22:43:52

So we have went to UAE for a week the last couple of years and loved the weather, but eating and drinking prices are extortionate, plus we've been 3 times.

We would like to go somehere for 8-10 days at end of March that is warm and sunny (canaries are an option, but I'm always unsure about the guaranteed weather).

The real difficulty is that we are actively trying to conceive (will have next cycle of IVF at start of February) and obviously don't want to go anywhere where Zika.

Any ideas of location is greatly appreciated!

rosesandcashmere Mon 26-Sep-16 22:47:38

We went to Cape Town last March (stayed at v&a waterfront) it was lovely and sunny in the day but a bit windy for sunbathing. I still got suitably brown. It's chilly in the evenings. Otherwise turkey would be a gamble but a cheap one

spinyffud Tue 27-Sep-16 07:19:13

Cape Town really appeals, as its 20 years since we were last there. Only think is we would like some lying down sunbathing weather and I think March is maybe too late. We can't go in Jan/ Feb due to treatment.

Turkey is a definite no!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now