A quick one about ESTA's - USA

(5 Posts)
JingleMum Mon 12-Sep-16 21:10:08

Hi,

Travelling to US with DD this November. We were there last October and obviously had ESTA's. I think they are still valid aren't they? Do I print our old ones out & take them with us, or will it automatically be on their system and they'll let us in?

I remember I had to write the address of the hotel we were staying at. It's a different hotel this time. Do I need to revise my old application or apply for a new ESTA or do nothing?

Thanks in advance.

AttilaTheMeerkat Tue 13-Sep-16 06:51:48

ESTAs are valid for 2 years from date of issue (or until you need a new passport, whichever comes sooner).

You will need to type in your former application number and update it with your new destination. On the main page you use "Check existing application". Only use the proper US government based site.

Lokisglowstickofdestiny Tue 13-Sep-16 07:13:28

You don't need to update your address, I have never done so.

2016Bambino Wed 14-Sep-16 11:42:18

When you check in at the airport they ask the address you'll be staying at and they update it from that. I've never updated it myself although you can do.

AttilaTheMeerkat Wed 14-Sep-16 12:05:37

Really?.

I have never been asked anything about my ESTA at check in for flights to the US.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now