Where would you go?

(1 Post)
campervan07 Tue 30-Aug-16 12:09:44

Am very lucky in that I have an opportunity to fly anywhere on the world for the cost of tax only and tying to decide where to go but I can't narrow it down so would appreciate some recommendations.

Would be travelling with my dh, my three year old and 9 month old (never been on a plane). Would be travelling some point from mid January to March.

To get the benefit of the flights I would prefer long haul not Europe but nowhere too far as could be horrendous if the children play up. Probably 10 hours max but that's not fixed.

I am not normally a sit by a pool all day girl but think the kids might like a resort so am open to it. Would like somewhere where you can visit a few cultural attractions though rather than being stuck at a hotel all week.

Needs to be relatively safe area as my dh is a worrier. None of us are great with too much heat so preferably temperatures in the low to mid 20s. Needs to be toddler friendly.

Other than that am open to suggestions. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now