Help me find a villa in Florida

(4 Posts)
Aworldofmyown Tue 19-Apr-16 23:47:27

We need to book one from 25th May - 8th June.

There is just so many to choose from and we are a bit worried about being scammed or finding something awful. I can't believe how the price varies!

Under £1800 for the two weeks, needs to sleep 4 and be close to Disney.
TIA

mummymeister Wed 20-Apr-16 08:47:06

we stayed at sunset lakes in a villa there around the lake and found it to be perfect in terms of location and lovely being lakeside. it did have 5 bedrooms though but there are others with 3 bedrooms available. if you are looking for this year then you might struggle to keep within budget as May half term is very busy and people book up a long way in advance. the only other villa we stayed in was a bit further out and again 5 bedrooms. have you bought the two books WDW with kids and beyond WDW with kids. really great information on where to stay and touring plans for the park.

Aphie Wed 20-Apr-16 08:49:27

I used the site debbies villas to book my villa for my honeymoon in September. It cost me £700 for 11 nights. We also stopped in one of their villas last year too. Might be worth a try checking them out?

budgiegirl Wed 20-Apr-16 11:01:07

We booked a villa at Emerald Island through Holiday Lettings, although it was a few years ago now. I think it's the nearest gated community to Disney, and it was very good, and reasonably prices.

It's always a bit of a gamble when you book privately, but we've done it for years in many locations, and have never had a real problem yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now