Summer holiday in malaysia

(2 Posts)
glitterbird Tue 12-Jan-16 13:56:51

Looking for suggestions on 4 or 5 * family friendly hotels (possibly all inclusive) in Malaysia for August 2016, 4 adults and 2 children age 8 and 5. Ideally would like a kids club, a kids pool and a family room setup with separate sleeping area for children. We are thinking of Penang or Langkawi but open to any ideas. Most of what I have found seem to be geared up for couples but not so much for kids. Help needed

TheElementsSong Tue 12-Jan-16 14:04:00

Rasa Sayang (5*) or Golden Sands (4*) in Penang. They have a kids club (shared, in fact, as they are next to each other). I think they have various family room options. We stayed at the Rasa Sayang last year and had adjoining rooms, worked perfectly for us (2 adults & 2 children).

Haven't been to Langkawi for years when we were still romantic and childfree, but I can guarantee there will be similar hotels there. And the beaches are better (although that's basically all there is there).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now