Two weeks end of June, where would you go?

(7 Posts)
Karbea Tue 03-Jun-14 14:28:15

If you could go anywhere ( that's available) where would you go?
Needs to be hot, all inclusive, only two adults, probably spending no more the £4k

Inspire me, I'm out of ideas :/

mummymeister Tue 03-Jun-14 19:20:25

Florida keys - like a shot. never gets over a 100 but always a cool breeze. loads to do or just laze. fantastic places to eat as well. completely different from the rest of florida. I would stay in Islamorada and Key west.

nannyafrica Tue 03-Jun-14 20:09:47

Cuba, something like this
www.teletextholidays.co.uk/search#/overseas/Cuba/2014-06-14/Any_London/boardtype=allinclusive/nights=14/flexdates=no/adults=2/minstars=3/hotel=2143847/Melia_Varadero
Zambia and Malawi for safari and then time on the beach at the lake.
We are off to South Africa doing a 10 day safari and then having a few days in Botswana before flying to Istanbul for 3 nights. That came to £1300 each with flights, internal flights and hiring a car, lodge accommodation.
Also love Borneo and Sri Lanka (but what have to be North and East of the Island I think)

nannyafrica Tue 03-Jun-14 21:05:43
ShanghaiDiva Wed 04-Jun-14 14:03:52

Borneo - dry at end of June. Sarawak is great.
Ubud in Bali - fab food, relaxing destination and the island is easy to explore. Great rice terraces, temples - colours are amazing.
Thailand - curfew has been lifted in beach areas - Phuket, Koh Samui - so bargains to be had, but weather may not be great in Phuket.

Heels99 Sun 08-Jun-14 20:39:59

Nanny Africa that 10 day safari then Botswana for 1300 sounds too good to be true, could you post link?

Have heard food in Cuba is not great, is this still true?

nannyafrica Mon 09-Jun-14 10:16:18

Hi Heels99
I have PM you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now