Mexico in February

(5 Posts)
morleylass Fri 16-Aug-13 17:18:37

Has anyone been?
My main concern is the weather, does it rain a lot and are the hotel pools too cold to swim in (have read this in some reviews)

Any advice most welcome,
Thanks
ML x

Janek Fri 16-Aug-13 17:27:16

I was in mexico for about five weeks in 2000 in feb, it was warm the whole time, except at night when we were in the mountains. The sea was warm enough to swim in, didn't see a swimming pool, isn't always hot in mexico? Hence the cactuses. It did chuck it down a couple of times, but it dried as soon as it stopped iyswim.

34DD Sun 18-Aug-13 12:49:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Fluffy1234 Wed 21-Aug-13 11:22:29

I went to the pacific coast of Mexico a couple of Feb half terms ago and the weather was perfect for swimming/sunbathing and not to hot for sightseeing.

morleylass Wed 21-Aug-13 11:52:56

Thanks everyone, we've actually decided against Mexico now as we only have a week and I didn't realise the flight was 11 hours, I'd manage that but the kids found the Florida flight very long at Easter and this quite a bit longer! Shame as I found a good deal, but its one for the list another time when we have more time,

ML

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now