mgm grand is it good??? and resort fees???

(30 Posts)
threesypeesy Sat 22-Jun-13 10:37:30

Booking mgm grand in las vegas on tuesday through a travel agent, do we still have to pay the $25 a day resort fee or is it couvered by cost of holiday,

Previously stayed elsewhere on the strip but booking mgm anyone stayed there is it good? We have been in hotel several times but not to rooms/pool or resteraunts etc.

I've seen this "SO" before with regards to another one of their properties.

MGM Grand have not realised any dates for their accommodation for June 2014. If you did want to stay there I would look there in say 4-6 weeks time online.

threesypeesy Wed 26-Jun-13 18:21:20

Weve stayed at quad before fab location and we only spent about 5 hours at night in hotel so not fussed, dates are definitely out we were at several travel adgents and rooms were available last tuesday for same week. It's booked now and we cant wait to go back!

woody2313 Wed 26-Jun-13 18:26:06

We also stayed at Signature at MGM and loved it. Bear in mind, if you have tone somewhere at a certain time, that it takes a long time to walk through the hotel because it's so big!

woody2313 Wed 26-Jun-13 18:26:33

to be

Attila,
I am aware of that. I assumed that the OP was wondering if she still had to pay the resort fee upon arrival despite having paid the hotel already.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now