Nice restaurant for special birthday in Orlando pls!

(10 Posts)
hootiemcboob Sat 08-Jun-13 19:12:54

Noooo! Outback is like an american Berni Inn! For a top notch steak, go to Capital Grill. Bit pricy though.

MOSagain Mon 27-May-13 10:09:10

If you like Japanese then I can highly recommend the Kobe on the 192 (near Celebration/Nike store) which is always a good night. The chef cooks in front of you at your table and its great fun.

Alternatively, there is a nice Japanese restaurant in Celebration, just opposite the lake.

The Outback steakhouse at Formosa Gardens (off 192) is excellent too.

lynne999 Sat 25-May-13 18:28:35

Hard Rock Cafe at universals boardwalk. Amazing!!!

theoriginalandbestrookie Mon 20-May-13 21:07:22

Johnnys Hideaway. It faces out onto a lake and does amazing steak and seafood dishes. Good cocktails too. Oh and try the crab cake starters, much crab and little filler.

Also has a kids menu if you have DCs with you, gave DS the i-pad and it was almost as good as a romantic dinner for two !

Not cheap though but worth it for a special occasion. Heres the menu www.urbanspoon.com/cities/26-orlando/restaurants/301905-johnnie-s-hideaway/menu

theladylovescupcakes Mon 20-May-13 21:04:03

Love Manny's too! Wanted slightly more special than that!!

RonaldMcDonald Mon 20-May-13 20:55:49

i love manny's
not too special though

theladylovescupcakes Mon 20-May-13 20:48:44

Staying in Kissimmee. Like all sorts of food. Just wanted something a bit "speshul" grin

Groovee Mon 20-May-13 12:43:22

Plenty of choice for all sorts of tastes and budgets.

What sort of food do you like and what part of Orlando are you staying in?.

theladylovescupcakes Sun 19-May-13 21:42:18

Going in Oct, will be 40 soon after so wanted a nice place to go for dinner for a wee treat. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now