Orlando - any stayed at Floridays?

(5 Posts)
suebfg Sun 16-Jun-13 18:25:21

Lake Buena vista resort and spa is great. I'm looking at it again this year as well as Floridays and they seem pretty similar. Lake Buena is next to a mall and has a great pool.

themonsteratemyspacebar Sun 19-May-13 21:51:49

Havent stayed at Floridays but thought i would mention Orange Lake Resorts as goodgrief did.
Just come back from staying here on Friday sad
Amazing location and beautiful grounds. Places to eat and supermarkets all in the same area. Disney parks are about a 10 minute car drive away tops.
Would definately recommend it!

lovetoski Sun 19-May-13 21:42:27

Stayed there two years ago and thought it was great. Would stay again without a doubt. Had a two room suite in one of the blocks at the back by a smaller pool. Used their bus service to the parks one day. Supermarket
Within walking distance and fantastic restaurant next door.

goodgrief54 Sat 18-May-13 19:07:12

I have had floridays recommended and it gets fantastic reviews. We have settled on orange lake resort, (i think?!) similar style accommodation but lots more on site facilities and closer to disney..

NewChoos Sat 18-May-13 12:58:31

Or have recommendations? Ideally want a 2 bed suite. Have stayed at the Hilton grand vacations before and loved it but don't have availability currently.
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now