Toronto with baby

(7 Posts)
cjbk1 Thu 16-May-13 12:46:28

thanks atilla I'm looking at air Canada now

Skytrax is an airline review site.

Would suggest you use either Air Canada or BA. Either are likely to be more helpful in the event of there being any problems.

cjbk1 Thu 16-May-13 10:56:51

ok, I think skytrax is just a website...like I said; inveterate x

5alive4life Thu 16-May-13 10:32:18

I have no idea what skytrax is. Air Canada fly with their own fleet of planes.

cjbk1 Thu 16-May-13 10:05:32

Thankyou, yes Canadian affair offered free travel for baby, virgin look good but don't fly to Toronto, iv seen bad reviews for 'skytrax' is this who air Canada use?

5alive4life Thu 16-May-13 09:55:19

look up canadian affair and book flights through them. They fly a couple of times a day from gatwick and I think they might also have some flights from heathrow. The flight will be a charter flight with a company called air transit...it is a budget airline. Your other options are Air Canada and BA,both fly from heathrow.

cjbk1 Thu 16-May-13 09:48:29

apologies if this isn't considered long haul I'm an inveterate traveller; I'm determined to visit dSis on Toronto this summer or autumn, she's only got a 1yr visa, we are low on funds so need flights as cheaply as comfortably as possible, baby
just turned 8m, I'm
aware iv just risked jinxing it now so I'm relying on you all to give me some amazing tips to help me wink thanks x
ps flying from a London airport, LHR or LGW I understand?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now