new home

(5 Posts)

thanks for you help i have re-posted in over seas living so hope i get some reply

MOSagain Fri 03-May-13 07:11:50

Hi,
I used to live next door (KSA) and I know there were a few Mumsnetters in Bahrain at that time. As Wally says, re-post in 'living overseas' but also have a look at the Expatwoman forum. (sorry, don't know full details so you'd have to google but its often been recommended for ladies living in the ME).

How I miss Trader Vics on a Friday. Sigh

thanks couldnt find that it while on here last time

WallyBantersYoniBox Wed 01-May-13 14:50:12

Hi, you will have better luck re-posting your thread in the "Living Overseas" section I think.

Hi there,
I am currently in Bahrain, my husband is living here and the kids and I are just waiting for our visas to come through. We are hoping to stay here for the long haul and I was just wondering if there were any other mums in or around Tala island that my daughter could play with and possible some company for myself as I currently know no one here. As much as I love my husband just his company may start to get to me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now