new home

(5 Posts)

Hi there,
I am currently in Bahrain, my husband is living here and the kids and I are just waiting for our visas to come through. We are hoping to stay here for the long haul and I was just wondering if there were any other mums in or around Tala island that my daughter could play with and possible some company for myself as I currently know no one here. As much as I love my husband just his company may start to get to me!

WallyBantersYoniBox Wed 01-May-13 14:50:12

Hi, you will have better luck re-posting your thread in the "Living Overseas" section I think.

thanks couldnt find that it while on here last time

MOSagain Fri 03-May-13 07:11:50

Hi,
I used to live next door (KSA) and I know there were a few Mumsnetters in Bahrain at that time. As Wally says, re-post in 'living overseas' but also have a look at the Expatwoman forum. (sorry, don't know full details so you'd have to google but its often been recommended for ladies living in the ME).

How I miss Trader Vics on a Friday. Sigh

thanks for you help i have re-posted in over seas living so hope i get some reply

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now