Travel on from Toronto, Canada

(3 Posts)
wearymum200 Sun 24-Mar-13 20:30:04

Nova Scotia is amazing. Went in August last year and had fab time; empty beaches, wild walks, ocean breezes and loads of wildlife. Quebec province (where we travelled on to) has loads of outdoors stuff, river and lake kayaking, mountains etc etc and is huge, so loads of choice. Am told it can be very hot, but we enjoyed the 25 to 30 degrees and swam in the lake daily. Campsites, static caravans and self catering cottages easy to find via google.

5alive4life Sun 24-Mar-13 12:51:08

i am from montreal so very biased and think its the best city in Canada,lots of festivals going on during the summer.
with regards to ny and west coast USA,these are not internal flights,they are international. a flight from toronto to california will be at least 5 hours.

RainbowSpiral Sun 24-Mar-13 11:07:02

Our whole family (me, dh, two boys aged 10 and 12 by then) will be staying in Toronto for the month of July as dh working there. Then for the first two weeks of August we have a holiday and could do anything, but do need to fly home from Toronto at the end. I am really not sure where to start. Could do internal flights to New York and west coast USA tour, but it will be very hot at that time of year. Any one got any experience of the "non-city" parts of Canada, in the heat of summer. Ideally we don't want to spend a fortune and we will have already seen Niagra and the local attractions. Boys are v active and outdoorsy

Also does anyone know any good travel boards to post queries like this on??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now